Deleted Scene 1: Turn Up Your NightEdit
- DC: Hey KC, isn't this party great!
- KC: You bet, DC! It's totally off the hook! What are your parents gonna do when everything goes back to normal though, may I ask?
- DC: Well, I'll tell them that it was all a bad dream.
- Boris: [Sigh]
- Zedd: [jumps onto stage] TURN UP YOUR NIGHT!
- KC & DC: [in sync with each others' speech] HECK YESSSSSSS!
- Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant: [jump onto stage as well]
- Miriam Bryant: HIT IT, ANTON!
- Matthew Koma: What she said!
[Zedd's Find You starts playing]
- Matthew Koma & DC: Silent love is calling faith to shatter me through your hallways into echoes you c—
- Luna: GET TO THE DANG CHORUS ALREADY!!!!
- Everyone (except Luna): ...
- Muse Blade: [glares at Luna] Listen, Cardison. I suggest you calm down before you regret it. Remember: I am the one and only Clarity Muse of Shave It Up. I am fierce like a bear and sharp like a razor. When haters are around...
- KC (thinking to self): Shave It Up seriously is one of the most awkward song titles ever.
- Muse Blade: ...and with them, I don't take "no" for an answer. Why? That is because—
- Muse Chronos: [whips out Muse Chronos Staff and points it at Blade] TIME FREEZE!
[Golden light shoot out of staff and hits Muse Blade, who freezes in place]
- Muse Chronos: [puts staff back into sheath] You can thank me later.
- KC: But for now...
[Music starts playing again]
- Matthew Koma: I WILL FIND YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
- Miriam Bryant: Yeah you always make me go, go, go, go, go, go...
- Everyone (except Muse Blade): TURN UP YOUR NIGHT!
- Boris: [Moves close up to the robber ducky] Hey there, wanna go out? Well sure, I know, I'm pretty 'old' but I still know some 'dandy' stuff. They still say dandy nowadays, right?
- Robber duck: [Eyes turn red]